North Carolina is filled with so much history, emerging jobs, and a lot of really good people. Unfortunately, it is also infested with a lot of bugs. With so many homes infested with pests, there are a lot of great exterminators in North Carolina. Here are a few helpful tips to help you as you look for a great exterminator:
Make sure the exterminator is licensed and insured.
- Being licensed will allow the exterminator to come treat your home by state law. It will also show that they carry insurance in case a problem ever does occur.
A great exterminator will do an in-wall treatment.
- A lot of pests will infest the walls of your home, and if not treated the infestation will only grow. An exterminator that does an in-wall treatment will place a product directly inside the walls of the home. The exterminator will do this by taking the faceplates of the outlets, and use a duster. This will help kill any of the pests infesting the inside of the walls.
Exterminators that use a power-spray around the foundation of the home know how to get the job done.
- A lot of the pests will try to get into your home by the j-rail route. What a power-spray treatment will do is place a strong barrier around the foundation of the home. The power coming out of the hose will help penetrate the product under the rocks, and in to soil around the home.
Granulate bushes and trees will help the exterminator determine the source of the problem.
- The main source of the pest problem will be your plants. The pest will eat the roots of the plant, and drink the water from the drippers. When an exterminator places granules in the plants, it allows the granules to be activated by the water. The water will then allow the product to seep in the soil down to the roots and help exterminate the pest.
Exterminators that get the job done right will have good reviews.
- Checking to see how the exterminator rates by some of their customers is a good way to see how people view the service. You can do this by going to Google, Yelp, Better Business Bureau, and Family Pest Control. Choosing the right exterminator will save you money and a headache in the long run.
Raleigh North Carolina Pest Control
Bulwark Pest Control
19 West Hargett Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
bulwarkpestcontrol.com Critter Control of the Triangle
6108 Redmond Court
Charlotte North Carolina Pest Control
1801 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28206
bulwarkpestcontrol.com A-1 Wildlife Control
Charlotte, NC 28227