Who doesn’t love puzzles?
That rhetorical question is why the pest control professionals at Bulwark Exterminating, who happen to have a branch here in Raleigh, knew they had a hit with the pest word search.
A word search puzzle, with 13 different pests hiding inside, was published on Bulwark’s Facebook page. The puzzle went viral, with almost 13,000 participants commenting on the puzzle with the first pest that they found.
Here’s the puzzle:
The Word Search Puzzle With Pests
What is the first pest in the puzzle that you see?
Do you see a lot of this particular pest in the Raleigh area?
Is this the pest you fear the most?
List Of Pests Hiding In The Word Search
Make sure you note the first pest that you found in the word search puzzle, so you can compare your results with everyone else’s later.
Now you can look for all the other pests in the puzzle!
Find the following pests in the word search:
You can also find these other words in the word search:
The Pest Word Search Infographic
Now that you have seen the Pest Test word search, you can compare your results with the thousands of others who have also taken a crack at the puzzle with the following infographic:
Unfortunately, Raleigh, NC is home to many of the pests found in pest the word search puzzle, and on the infographic. These include: scorpions, spiders, termites, roaches, bedbugs, flies, ants, gnats, lice, fleas, and centipedes.
If you are seeing any of these unfortunate pests, get Raleigh Pest Control!
Tags: Ant, ants, bed bug, bed bugs, Bedbug, bedbugs, Bulwark Exterminating, Bulwark Pest Control, centipedes., Cockroach, exterminator, facebook, Facebook features, fleas, flies, gnats, info, infographic, Insect, Insect Control, lice, North Carolina, pest, Pest Control, pest control company, pest control Raleigh, pest control raleigh nc, pest control service, Pest Test, puzzle, Raleigh, Raleigh Exterminator, Raleigh North Carolina, raleigh pest control, Raleigh-Durham NC, Roach, roaches, scorpions, Spider, spiders, termites, Word search, wordsearch
Here’s a recap of yesterdays #YouMightBeSMchallenged twitter stream…
You might be social media challenged if:
01. If more than half of your ‘OH’s are your own quotes.
02. If you just asked what OH is
03. If you have never seen the Twitter Whale
04. If you utter the words “I don’t get Twitter.”
05. If you post a link to your “How to make millions online” in every post.
06. If you can’t recognize IRL over 90% of those you follow/friend.
07. If you just had to ask what IRL meant… (in real life) LOL!!! =)
08. If you’ve never been #ff … (try saying that aloud …pound FF’d )
09. If you you check in to “Thunder Down Under” on #4SQ in Vegas cc: @abbygilmore
At this point, @Thos003 got caught: @soyculto: Heyyy! You’re cheating! You’ve prepared your #YouMightBeSMchallenged tweet (I saw you are using twaitter client)
Busted! But he kept pressing on…
10. If you retweeted the #Pubcon thread just to gain more followers. #Guilty
11. If you #ff all 5 of your followers each and every #FridayFollow
12. If those 5 followers you #ff are all spam accounts then
13. If most of your tweets are about food.
14. If you’ve never received a like on FaceBook.
15. If you hate anytime someone tweets about food!
16. If you don’t know what an Adventurer badge is.
17. If you have more foursquare badges than followers.
18. If you think being the mayor of your Multi-Level Marketing #MLM group is going to help your cause.
19. If you pay for twitter followers.
20. If you present a #SEO/#SEM conference and don’t add your twitter handle to your slides.
21. If you skip eating lunch with real people to play on twitter
22. If you feel an anxiety attack after a day without your Twitter account
23. If you tweet at red lights.
24. If you are a dog tweeting via an electronic collar http://blwrk.us/bJiQkw
25. If you don’t use some automation
26. If you utter the words ‘how do I manually update my Twitter status?”
27. If all your tweets are planned out a day or two in advanced #twaiter
28. If you take time to blog about twitter being down… http://t.co/kTt6ufD
29. If you don’t pay attention to the platform tweets are coming from #twaiter #paperli
30. If you find this stream funny & have spent the last hour trying to think of something super witty to add.
31. If you are checking in from the “Middle Of The Woods” http://4sq.com/bSZ1yK
32. If you are the mayor of a location you’ve never visited IRL.
33. If you are the mayor of “4th Floor Men’s Room” cc: @RyanJones
34. If stole the Mayorship of “4th Floor Men’s Room” from @RyanJones
35. If you dumped your date via twitter.
36. If you got dumped via twitter.
37. If you ask your whole office for help to add something to this thread… and nothing.
38. If you are a hotel business that answers your twitter account faster than you answer your phone.
39. If you tweet in blocks of 5
40. If you tweet in blocks of 5. … twitter wouldn’t let me say that again…
41. If you tweet in blocks of 5. …whoops! You already said that…
42. If you tweet in blocks of 5……….
43. If you get caught doing a Miley Cyrus dance on youtube
44. if you think your black widow spider videos are going to go viral… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPLk__KEapQ
45. If you auto followed me from a #YouMightBeSMchallenged tweet.
46. If you are not a member of the SEODojo
47. If you’ve never attended #Pubcon
48. If haven’t heard of #BlueGlassFL
49. If over half of your tweets are famous/inspirational/daily quotes.
Here are some great contributions to the thread.
If you have Foursquare setup to tweet every single check-in you make
You tried to figure out how to autoplay music on your FB profile to make it more like MySpace
if you call yourself a Guru in your Twitter profile
if you think Twitter is a game to see who can get the most followers
if you do not monitor your activity
if you believe people will #engage you only because you’re on #Facebook or #Twitter
if you narrow #SocialMedia to #Facebook
if you are on a #socialmedia without a plan
if you think that #SM stands for some deviant intimate practices
if you think you’re too good to respond to a comment or a tweet
if you think #engage has only a military connotation @briansolis
You think #SocialMedia is more about Media than about Social
if you only add a facebook widget on your blogger blog
if you are happy having a 200 likes on an flat line activity fanbook page
You calculate your #socialMedia #ROI considering the number of follower as the main variable
#if #you #tweet #more #hashtags #than #valuable #info
If your avatar on twitter shows an egg
if you haven’ty unlocked the Aventurer (10 checkin) badge
your #facebook wall, your #twitter timelime , your #friendFeed and your #Buzz are showing the exactly same info?
if you spend more time on #SocialMedia than on your customer paying projects
if you think #SocialMedia #Automation is the key to success
If you think Twitter is a sex position (nice Mike. nice.)
If you have more likes than friends on Facebook
If you still participate in #FF
If you have called #FF: “Friday Follow”
If your job title is Marketing Specialist
Tune in next year. Same Bat time. Same Bat channel.
Tags: blueglass, facebook, foursquare, pubcon, SEM, SEO, social media, twitter